SHIPPING POLICY OF www.reflexdubai.com
- For all fully paid online orders above 100.00 Aed the Shipping charge for delivery areas within UAE is totally Free of Cost.
- For all fully paid online orders less than 100.00 Aed the delivery charge added to the order is 20.00 Aed per shipment for up to 5 kg for delivery areas only within the UAE. Please note below non-delivery areas in UAE.
- Additional weight for shipments above 5 kg will be charged at AED 5.00 dhs per Kg.
- Reflex value concepts online shopping is available in the UAE primarily and we also ship orders to the following countries Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar & India (Kerala, Maharashtra, Delhi, Tamilnadu, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Punjab, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana)
- Shipping charges to all above countries is standard AED 55.00 per Kg
- CASH ON DELIVERY service is presently available only for UAE. We like to give our customers the flexibility of paying cash on delivery but we have to pay our courier a fee. Hence a COD charge of AED 20 is added to the billing when you choose Cash on Delivery as your method of payment irrespective of the order value. Currently our couriers are unable to process payment by credit/debit Card on Delivery.
- All shipments will be delivered through our Shipping Partner – Aramex Emirates LLC.
- Shipments within the UAE will take 2 to 3 working days. For all other countries mentioned above, deliveries will take 4 to 5 working days.
- Customers will receive an email confirmation on their registered email once their order is processed. This email will contain the tracking code that can be used to track the status of their shipments at aramex.com
- You will be first contacted by our ecommerce executive to confirm the order and once confirmed we notify our shipping partner to collect it from us and deliver it straight to you at your convenience. Once orders have been shipped out of our holding warehouse it cannot be cancelled.
- Shipping is calculated based on the weight/volume of the packed items and the selected destination country. For exact charges please refer to the service provider website aramex.com
- The shipping company offers delivery service in the UAE within major city limits; orders outside of service area will be delivered to the nearest Shipping office as per the delivery schedule and terms specified. Additional charges may apply. Please refer to our shipping partner’s website for more details at aramex.com.
- The following list details locations within the UAE that are classified as “out of delivery” areas wherein a hand delivery cannot be effected.
Non Delivery Areas in Abu Dhabi vicinity Musaffah, GAMCO (Gulf Aircraft maintenance co), Airport terminal 1, After airport site office, Al bahia, Al Khatam, Al Khazna, Al Raha, Al Rahba, Al Saad, Al Samha, Al Sila, Al Watba, Areas starting with telephone number 51******, Bainoona, Baniyas, Beda Zayed, Buhasa, Ghayati, Habshan, JabelDhana, Journya Four, Liwa, MadinatZayed City, Mafraq, Mirfa, Mohd Bin Zayed City, Ruwais, Sahamah, Sila, Suwehan, Tarif, Taweelah, Yahar, Asab, Yas Island, Gandoot,SirBaniyas,Guwaifath,DasIsland,Musaffah-ICAD City 2, Al Wagan, Al Hayer, Al Remah, Shuhaib, Al Oha, Zakher, Maqam, Hill, Meyzad (after camp) ,
Deliveries cannot be made to islands that come under Abu Dhabi jurisdiction, all security controlled zones and defence areas. As an alternative arrangement, these shipments can be held at the Aramex Abu Dhabi office for the consignee’s collection between 0730-1930 hrs.
Non delivery areas in Al Ain/Ajman/ Umma Al Quwain/ Fujairah/Ras Al Khaimah vicinity:
Al Wagan, Al Hayer, Al Remah, Shuhaib, Al Oha, Zakher, Maqam, Hill, Meyzad (after camp) , Adan, Al jeer, Shamm, Khath, Burairath, Siji Al Hail (crushers/dusan site) , Shahma residential area (Dhaid).
For more out of service area information kindly refer to the shipper's website. – aramex.com
DUTY & CUSTOM TARIFFS FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES
- Duty (or customs tariffs) is set by the destination country customs authorities.
- These additional charges will be collected from the customer by the forwarder at the time of delivery. For custom rates please log in to aramex.com
- For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 800-REFLEX(733539) during office working hours, Saturday to Thursday between 9:00 AM to 6.30 PM UAE
CASH ON DELIVERY (COD) POLICY
- We accept Cash on Delivery (COD) as an alternative payment method on our website.
- For using this service, Customer needs to pay cash to the delivery agent upon receiving your order. This service is available in United Arab Emirates only.
- We like to give our customers the flexibility of paying cash on delivery but we have to pay our courier an extra fee for all cash on delivery (COD) orders. Hence a COD charge of AED 20 is added when you choose cash on delivery as your method of payment irrespective of the order value. Currently our couriers are unable to process payment by credit/debit Card on Delivery.
- A customer physically receives the COD shipment and chooses to reject/cancel the shipment due to any reason he will still be required to pay a delivery service fee of 20.00 AED to the Delivery Agent for providing the delivery service the customer has requested.
- The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Reflex and accepts Reflex’s decision regarding the cancellation.
HOW DO I CHOOSE CASH ON DELIVERY ON CHECKOUT?
- On your shopping cart page click "Proceed to Checkout".
- Fill your address detail and click continue button.
- On confirm payment page go to payment option and choose Cash on Delivery and click process.
Kindly contact our customer care at email@example.com or call 800-REFLEX (733539) during Office working hours, Saturday to Thursday between 9:00 AM to 6.30 PM